- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A truly beautiful instrument, this vintage 1966 Martin 00-28C has made it's way to Wunjos in fantastic condition. Martin need little introduction, but we don't get a lot of their nylon-strung instruments round these parts, so seeing such a guitar is a rewarding sight indeed. More rewarding is the knowledge that this particular model comes from the first year of production, and that although these were made between 1966 and 1994, just over 1400 were made in that 30 year period, making it pretty rare thing. Built around a solid Sitka Spruce top with solid Brazilian Rosewood back and sides, this is an extremely serious classical. The Mahogany neck has been well looked after, and is topped with an Ebony fingerboard. That slotted peghead has its original set of open-back tuners and Brazilian Rosewood veneer, making for an extremely mature, handsome guitar, with the back alone being something worth seeing. The entire body is bound with cream purfling, which sets off the oval-ish Ebony bridge rather nicely, and it's hard to imagine that this would sound anything other than incredible, which it does. Seldom seen and in great condition, this is one for the books to be sure, so come down and check it out! Protected by a three year warranty with our nylon techs, this vintage 1966 Martin 00-28C is available at Wunjos with a hard case as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availabilty.
|Type L||Brazilian Rosewood|
|Solid Top Lam||Solid Spruce Top|
|Back Side Material||Solid Brazilian Rosewood|
• FINANCE: Finance will be available in store from August 20th 2018. We are also in the process of implementing this here on the website. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance.
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.