- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Part of the Parallel Universe Series, this Fender 2018 Limited Edition Jazz Tele marries the two worlds of the Telecaster and the Jazzmaster into one magical entity. Fender’s been making some bold choices with this series, and the amalgamation of these two titans of the electric world makes for a fascinating creature. Those of you who’ve been clamouring for a trem-laden Tele can now relax - it’s here! Built around a Nitro-cellulose-finished Ash body, the Jazz-Tele has a Nitro-finished Mid ‘60s C-profile 9.5” radius Maple neck topped with a bound Rosewood fretboard, home to a Bone nut and 21 Narrow-Tall frets. Equipped with a Jazzmaster bridge that’s been installed with Brass Mustang saddles, the Jele uses a set of Pure Vintage Fender Deluxe tuners to keep you right, so you can get down to some jangling, cutting riff work immediately. To aid you in this adventure, this incredible item has been fitted with a pair of Pure Vintage ‘65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster pickups, wired through a three-way toggle with a master Volume and Tone controls. You get Witch Hat knobs as a bonus, in addition to a limited edition neckplate and the ‘floral’ version of the Fender logo on the headstock. If you’ve ever desired a Telecaster with more power and cut or a Jazzmaster that handled like a traditional singlecut, that is literally this this guitar, some come to Wunjo Electric and play it! Protected by a three-year warranty with our jelly techs, this Fender 2018 Limited Edition Jazz-Tele is available at Wunjos with an Elite Molded hardcase as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.