- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
What’s got 24 frets and more cut than a samurai? The Rickenbacker 330! A genuine, full-blooded legend of a guitar, the guitar that powered The Jam and The Who still rages on today, because it’s a monster. It’s hardly surprising given the poke and potency of these hand-built creations, but this cats-eyed killer has returned in full force to Wunjo Towers. Built around that multi-piece Maple neck and outrageous Maple body, the 330 is still fitted with a sealed Rosewood fingerboard with dot inlays, culminating in one of the best-known electric headstocks of all time. Operating over a 24.75” scale, the 330 has a pair of hand-wound Hi-Gain pickups, wired through two sets of independent Volume and Tone controls, with the famous Bias dial as the fifth knob. The three way toggle lets you choose between razor-sharp bridge, ultra-jangle middle position and the proper-cup-of-tea neck, and the semi-hollow body keeps the weight down to around 8lbs. These guitars have been used by an incredible roster of players, and you can join them if you rock up to our guitar emporium today! Protected by a three-year warranty with our techbourine men, the Rickenbacker 330 is available at Wunjos with a Rickenbacker flight case as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.