- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A true classic, this Rickenbacker 4003 is finished in Midnight Blue, and looks the heavy ticket. Renowned for being as cutting as they are hard to get hold of, the successor to the mighty 4001 finds it's home everywhere from prog to doom, indie to rock and roll, and truth be told, you're probably not looking at this and wondering what it is. This brand new beast is right up for doing some amp-scything, and well it might be as it's fitted with a pair of Rickenbacker's own famous single-coils. Wired through a pair of independent volume and tone knobs with a three way toggle, the 4003 will punch through your mix harder than a distant relative at a wedding. That body is solid Maple, built around the famous Maple core that comes from the through neck. Topped with a sealed Rosewood fingerboard inlaid with triangle inlays and culminating in that unmistakeable headstock, the 4003 can give you a plummy plonk or a sword-like zing, and that long horn on the bass side will grant you perfect balance. Whether you're down in the tubestation at midnight or midas in reverse, this bass will do the business. Protected by a three year warranty with our midnight techs, the Rickenbacker 4003 is available at Wunjos with a hard case as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Rickenbacker Bass|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.