- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A tremendous dreadnought for all players, this Taylor 410E is a righteous piece from an eternally respected company. Taylor have made acoustics for all sorts of players, and their tight, focused tones have found favour with guitarists the world over. Never a company to shy away from technology, Taylor have put their know-how into this ace machine, resulting in the guitar you see before you. Built around a Spruce top with Ovangkol back and sides, the 410E has a Mahogany neck topped with a bound Ebony fingerboard, where 20 frets await your keen fingers. There’s a hidden piece of magnificence in the technology on board this guitar too, as Taylor have fitted it with their Expression System 2. This changes the traditional placement of the conventionally undersaddle piezo system, placing the unit behind the saddle rather than beneath it. What that means in practical terms is that your pickup captures more sparkle and nuance than if it were placed in the normal location, yielding a significantly improved electro-acoustic sound. Now there really is no excuse for you to go and tear up those boards! Protected by a three-year warranty with our misplaced techs, this Taylor 410E is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.