- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A cast-iron classic, the Fender '57 Custom Champ is the small amp that you want. Thousands of recordings throughout history have featured the sounds of diminutive amplifiers being pushed to the very edge to yield true valve saturation, and the Champ is one of the big lads in this tiny field. Perfect for home recording and studio work, this tweed-coated queen is no ply-built half-mast - its single 8” Alnico Weber Special speaker is housed inside a handsome solid-pine cabinet, finished in lacquered tweed. Pushing from a single 12AY7 preamp valve with a 6V6 in the power stage, the Champ has two inputs (High and Low impedance) for whatever you’re plugging in, be it a guitar or - if you’re really saucy - a harmonica. Hand-wired and using authentic coupling capacitors, this single-knob saint is designed to be run good and hard, and respond to your guitar’s volume control. Yes, that thing you have at 10 or 0 can be used to make the most of your amps’ headroom, so come and take a swing at this teeny titan and see how beautiful small can be! Protected by a years’ standard warranty with our lacquered techs, this Fender '57 Custom Champ is available at Wunjos right now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.