- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
One for the old-guard-fanciers, this is a 2005 Gibson Les Paul Classic. Gibson have been making new versions of old-school guitars for a long time, and this guitar paid a lot of attention in history class, making for quite the brutish instrument. Given the proliferation of Les Pauls throughout the guitar pantheon, you can find them with everything from single-coils to active circuitry and Floyds if you look hard enough, but for the Classic, Gibson took a greatest-hits approach to their most iconic model. Built around a weight-relieved Mahogany body with a plain Maple cap, the Classic has a slim Mahogany neck that’s been topped with a bound Rosewood fingerboard and some seriously spiffy trapezoid inlays. The Classic has a slimmer headstock than its contemporaries, and comes furnished with a set of vintage-buttoned Gibson Deluxe tuners. These fabulous-looking things will keep you right all the way to the stop tailpiece, passing over the pickups as they do so. Those pickups are a pretty hairy set of covered humbuckers, wired through the eternally-reliable two Volume/two Tone/three-way-toggle formation so beloved of the Orville Gibson family, and giving you all the Les-Paul-ery you could possibly desire. If you like Gibson’s famous son but a bit faster, this is the guitar for you, and as these don’t come around all that often, now is the time to take this champion home! Protected by a three-year warranty with our classic techs, this 2005 Gibson Les Paul Classic is available at Wunjos with a hard case as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.