- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Well...what can we say about this bass? Possibly the coolest looking Jazz we've ever had the pleasure of having in the shop. Presented in dazzling arctic pearl, this stack-knob stunner is part of a LTD run for 2020. Comes with Vintage Tolex case and docs...
Fender basses changed music forever with the introduction of the electric bass, first with the revolutionary Precision Bass and then again in 1960 with the Jazz Bass.
Following the P Bass was no easy task. With its new stylish and comfortable offset body, versatile dual pickup setup and playable slim neck profile, the Jazz Bass took Fender forward into the sixties. It would go on to become one of the most widely used instruments of all time – featuring on classic recordings from jazz, funk, soul, and blues to classic rock and heavy metal.
Sixty years later, we’re proud to celebrate that timeless design with a limited run Jazz Bass that captures the touch, tone and magic of the original.
The 60th Anniversary Jazz Bass honors and elevates the original design. Two Pure Vintage ‘62 pickups deliver the bell-clear highs and deep, musical low-end that make the J-Bass a staple for any genre. A pair of concentric volume and tone controls allow complete command over the blend and character of each pickup – a feature first found on the very earliest J-Bass models from 1960 to 1962. Other features include an alder body and maple neck with a bound rosewood fingerboard, bone nut, vintage-correct 7.25” radius, vintage tall frets, and a fast and comfortable 60’s “U” profile. The lacquer finish in Arctic Pearl is complemented by the tortoiseshell pickguard, white binding on the neck and matching headcap, making the 60th Anniversary Jazz Bass an unforgettable modern classic. Also included are a deluxe vintage- style case with 60th anniversary embroidery and certificate of authenticity.
Available in limited quantities for 2020 only.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.