- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
In the 50s, glitter was totally cool, especially if you were young and living the rock and roll dream. TV sets were covered in the stuff, not to mention every Diva's stage frock, so it was only a matter of time before guitars began to sport a sparkling paint job. By 1963, Danelectros, Silvertones and all the top Chicago axe brands were trying their hand at a glitter finish, but it was these Danos that really stole the show. As part of their current modern range of guitars, Danelectro have brought back the glitter finish on these classic '63 re-issue Lipstick Tube guitars. '56 Re-Issue Lipstick Tube pickups to be precise, the brand new offerings Danelectro have introduced across their range, pickups that are about as close to the 50s originals as you could wish for. Coupled with key features including a 25" scale neck, 19 frets and a fully adjustable bridge, the '63 Dano is not only a classy doffing of the cap to a bygone era, but it is also a superb guitar for the modern player. Available new at Wunjos in all colours. Gig bag and 3 year warranty included as standard.
|Pickup(s)||56 Lipstick pickups|
|Controls||One master volume, one master tone|
|Bridge Material||Fully adjustable bridge|
|Product Type||Solid body|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.