- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A cast-iron, bombproof classic, this Fender '65 Princeton Reverb Reissue Combo is a small amp with a great depth. A killer amp for studio use thanks to its relatively low output, this version of the Princeton can be mic-ed to high heaven while you're running in as hard as you like. Built on a 15 Watt platform, the Princeton is the more mature, classier version of the eternally popular Blues Junior, poured out through a Jensen speaker. Capable of running into an additional cabinet, this slender smasher sports two inputs, with input 2 running at -6dB for you humbucker cats, and comes with both Reverb and Tremolo for some serious surf-y pulsing. Running off 3 12AX7's/1 12AT7 with 2 6V6's in the power section, this fabulous amp is perfect for small gigs, larger gigs, studio work, or anything else you take a fancy to doing, and sounds great when its front end is pushed good and hard, like the old days. Protected by a years' standard warranty, the Fender '65 Princeton Reverb Reissue Combo is available at Wunjos now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Controls||Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity|
|Product Type||Fender Vintage Amp Series|
|Audio Inputs||2 Instrument Inputs|
|Speakers||Single 10 inch Jenson C10R Speaker|
|Accessories||Cover and Two Button Footswitch|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.