- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Built in Finland, this 1980's Landola J-800N is a lesser-spotted gem of the left-handed variety. Landola are still making instruments, with a few understated, handsome pieces indeed, but this one is of the old school. The Landola name dates back to the '40s, when the company made all sorts of instruments, with some marvelous 12-strings, but this Jumbo is a piece of pale majesty, specced in keeping with those ultra-reliable '70s Yamahas. Built around a solid Spruce top with laminated Maple sides, the J800N has a bound Ebony fingerboard and a Rosewood bridge, mounted on a Maple neck. The original tuners are still intact, making this very reasonably priced find a great instrument for that special southpaw in your life. We ensure that we check out every instrument that comes our way, and this elegant big lad is no exception. The body is bound with some neat triple ply marquetry, so if you're looking for something a bit special to get down on, this is it! Protected by a three year warranty with our Finnish techs, this 1980's Landola J-800N is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Type L||Left Handed Acoustic|
|Accessories||Gig Bag Included|
• FINANCE: Finance will be available in store from August 20th 2018. We are also in the process of implementing this here on the website. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance.
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.