- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A classic in its own right, this Fender ‘72 Telecaster Custom is like a Tele, but more. More scratchplate, more power, more options, more guitar. Although linked to the likes of Alex Kopranis of Franz Ferdinand and more besides, the Tele Custom will always have an air of Keith Richards about it, and this truly adaptable beast is exactly what you need for warm verses and spiky choruses. Built around an Alder body, the Custom has a Maple neck with a ‘50s-style headstock, and sports a full compliment of closed-gear ‘70s-style tuners. Inlaid with black dots, there’s a lot more black where that came from, with the body, three-ply scratchplate and witch-hat knobs all finished in the dark stuff. The previous owner may have been a Pink Floyd fan, as the dark side of that sticker remains, and thankfully, so do the original Wide Range neck humbucker and strikingly sharp single coil. Wired through a pair of independent Volume and Tone controls with a three-way toggle on the bass horn, it’s got more reach than a conventional Tele, and stands proud as a true alternative to its lauded grandfather. Truth be told, we don’t get a lot of these second hand, so this is a great opportunity to own a guitar that doesn’t come around that often, and to make it your own. Protected by a three-year warranty with our voodoo techs, this used Fender ‘72 Telecaster Custom is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.