- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A limited run has produced this used Fender ‘72 Telecaster Custom Limited Edition, complete with Bigsby B70. While a lot of players will clock this as a Keef guitar, the Tele custom has served many masters, and continues to be one of the most adaptable versions of this beyond-legendary electric. This being a limited edition does make it a bit more exciting than normal, and we’re glad to have it. Built around a natural-stain Alder body, this Tele has a C-profile Maple neck with a bullet truss rod, not to mention a synthetic Bone nut as standard, along with a set of ‘70s-style closed-gear tuners and a 3-bolt neckplate. The electronics are everything you could need in a Tele, with a Wide Range humbucker in the neck position, slanted single in the bridge, and independent Volume and Tone controls, wired through a three-way toggle. Extra points go to the witch-hat knobs, and thanks to the Bigsby, you get to experience the aesthetic joy that is a Tele vibrato plate. Somehow looking more grown-up than the conventional Tele tailpiece, it’s got a bit of the Mustangs about it, and allows that horseshoe vibrato to function brilliantly for all your dramatic wobbles. A fabulous guitar for any number of applications, this one shan’t hang about, so get your sticky fingers on it! Protected by a three-year warranty with our exiled techs, this used Fender ‘72 Telecaster Custom Limited Edition is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.