- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
It seems that since KT Tunstall and Ed Sheeran turned up , everyone and their gran wants to get looping. This is great news, as looping works on many levels for many things, from working out parts to practicing to live performance, and being able to instantly reflect on what you do gives an extremely handy perspective to anything you might be working on, as well as pushing you further, and improving your timing and improvisation. The 720 looper is a boon for such endeavours, with an almost ludicrous 12 minutes of recording time, and infinite overdubs. This handsome unit has stereo ins and outs, a fadeout mode, 24-bit processing, the ability to run your loops backwards or at half speed, soft, silent footswitching and the option to run it on a battery. Woof! Not to mention that from the top right dial, there are ten independent loops; whenever you've finished recording, the 720 saves what you've done to the patch you're on, allowing for not only comparison, but handy riff-storage as well! The EHX 720 Looper is available at Wunjos with a years' warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
|Product Type||Looper Pedal|
|Gig Bag or Hard Case||102mm x 121mm x 89mm|
|Power Supply||Standard 9V Battery (not included)|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.