- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Normally seen in the mystical environs of electronica, this EHX 8 Step Program is an sequencer for controlling the parameters of other pedals. While it's much more common to see step sequencers nestled in racks or sitting on top of keyboards, EHX were never ones for walking the safe path; since day one they've made pedals that go that little bit further into the odd, and controlling your pther pedals with this tap-tempo sequencer is no exception. If you're in possession of an EHX Ring Thing, Boss DD-7, PS-5, AW-3, Kemper Profiler, Line 6 M9 or just about anything from Moog, this pedal will let you control it easily (full list available here https://www.ehx.com/assets/8-step-compatibility-list.html). The 8 Step has tap divide for 6 different time intervals, 4 types of expression control, a tap tempo, Rate slider, MIDI I/O, and the ability to sync with your drum machine or DAW with ease. If you're into pushing your guitar playing to a new place, or your guitar duties mean you've got the luxury of being able to focus on your parts without singing, go way out and make this thing work for you. Being able to set the presets for your pedals means you won't create something amazing and forget where everything was, and you can keep creating until you go mad! Protected by a years' warranty as standard, this EHX 8-Step Program is available at Wunjos right now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Sequencer Pedal|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.