- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Proper-quality, road-tough speakers are not in plentiful supply. Genelec know this, and their answer is 'why not'? As musicians record and produce in all manner of places, Genelec's approach has been to provide you with a compact, active speaker, and let you decide where you want to use it! Each 8010A is fitted with balanced XLR inputs, a 3" woofer, a " tweeter, and two efficient Class D power amps. Genelec also include the ISS circuitry, that makes your new fancy speakers adopt power-saving mode when in standby. Benefitting from Minimum Diffraction Enclosure technology, a Reflex Port and the ability to compensate for the nature of the room sound, these 1.5kg monitors are as adaptable as they are lightweight and easy to use. Pushing 25 watts out of the woofer and a further 25 out of the tweeter, this is a top speaker for use anywhere, so come down and give it a test! The Genelec 8010A is available at Wunjos with a years warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
|Dimensions||H 195 x W 121 x D 116 mm 7 11/16 x 4 3/4 x 4 1/2 inch, with Iso-Pod|
|Audio Inputs||1 x XLR analog input|
|Speakers||Woofer 3 inch + Tweeter 3/4 inch metal dome|
|Frequency Rance||67 Hz - 25 kHz (-6 dB)|
|Max S P L||96 dB|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.