- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Goldtone are very proud indeed of their award for the AC-1. So proud in fact, that their online description of this banjo starts with a re-iteration of this accolade. They are right to be proud of what they have accomplished, and to ensure that all types of players get a fair crack at the banjo world, have created this 4-string Tenor version, dubbed the AC-4. Built around Goldtones' own composite rim, this deeply black, 3.4lb banjo has a slim Nato neck with a Rosewood fingerboard, graciously topped with a Zero Glide bone nut, installed with 19 frets. Tuned CGDA and kept in check with covered guitar-style tuners, the 22.5" scale AC-4 has a flat bar tension hoop, 16 brackets, and chrome plated hardware, including a vintage Goldtone tailpiece, and these thoughtful cats have centred the whole shebang around an 11" Remo LC Smooth head for maximum snap. Kindly offering a left-handed model also, Goldtone are very proud of the fact that this is an ideal banjo for those starting out, travelling musicians or young players, thanks to the insanely light weight, and they're so confident in it they give it a 3 year warranty! The perfect starting tenor, the Goldtone AC-4 Openback is available at Wunjos with a 3 year warranty and gig bag as standard. Please call for availabilty.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.