- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Hey you there! Are you a 'cutting-edge bassist looking for a lightweight high-performance bass with a striking appearance'? If so then Fender believe they have the perfect bass for you one you are likely to fall in love with indeed. It's got nothing to do with aviation although with it's greatly reduced overall weight relative to a standard Jazz bass you'd need to be careful it doesn't take off while you are bounding around on the stage and making it do loop the loops round your shoulder. Fender class this bass as a 'special edition' and you can see just from the appearance of it that it isn't your typical Jazz Bass. A shiny black contoured top with no pickguard matching headstock and silver logo you could be forgiven for thinking this is a metaller's bass. I'm not saying it isn't but i'm certainly not saying it is. The pickups are as follows: 'split single-coil Precision Bass middle pickup single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup'. (Fender). We have these available new at Wunjo Bass. Gig bag and three-year warranty included, as standard at Wunjos.
|Pickup(s)||P/J pickup configuration|
|Controls||Volume 1. (Middle Pickup) | Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup) | Master Tone|
|Bridge Material||4-Saddle Standard|
|Product Type||Solid Body|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.