- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
There’s a truly different sound and feel to a jazzbox. Although they’re still very much electrics, the hollowing out of a body and its subsequent increase in dimensions produces a tone that is clearly neither electric or acoustic, but somewhere inbetween. Ibanez, while being known for its 8-strings, wafer-thin necks and locking trem systems, has spent the last 40 years kitting out the likes of Pat Matheny and George Benson, so they know a thing or two about the more refined, less distorted side of music. The Artcore series is one of our shops’ hidden gems, a collection of unassuming semis that both feel and sound amazing. Built around the trio of maple top, back and sides, the AF75-BS has a mahogany set neck, topped with a bound rosewood fretboard and home to 22 medium frets, as well as some acrylic block inlays. They’ve even gone as far as to fit this thing with a Bigsby style tailpiece – a VBF70 vibrato – and an ART-2 Roller Bridge, so you can wobble away to your heart’s content without worrying about what tuning mishap may befall you. The two Classic Elite ceramic humbuckers have plenty of bite and woof depending on what you need, and the whole guitar has the feel of an instrument that wants what you want, which is less common than you might think. A right looker and well made, the Ibanez AF75-BS is available at Wunjos with a 3 year warranty and gig bag as standard. Please call for availability.
|Pickup(s)||2 Classic Elite humbuckers|
|Controls||3-Position Switch / 2 Volume Controls / 2 Tone controls|
|Bridge Material||ART-1 bridge|
|Product Type||Hollow Body electric|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.