- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Originally built between 1958 and '64/'68 - depending on who you speak to - the Airline Map was a Res-O-Glas guitar, enjoyed in its first innings by the likes of David Bowie and The Cure, and laterally by The White Stripes, Calexico, The Graveltones and Swampmother. This 'reissue' of a version of the Map that never existed has been brought to life by Eastwood via its ownership of the Airline name, and these Korean models hail from a brand new factory where high quality control is the norm. Built from chambered mahogany rather than fibreglass and sporting two eager Alnico Hot-10 humbuckers, the 30.5" medium scale bass (also available in the 34" scale length) is more retro handsome than Roger Moore in The Saint, and sports a bolt-on bound maple neck and rosewood fingerboard. With original Airlines now fetching amounts of money one would weigh rather than count, these reissues are truly welcome. The Airline Map Bass comes with a gig bag and 3 years of servicing and setups as standard. Please call for availability.
|Pickup(s)||Alnico Hot10 Humbuckers|
|Bridge Material||Tune-o-matic bridge, trapeze tail|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.