- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The Fender Albert Hammond Jr. Stratocaster has quite the back story. As the guitarist in the epoch-defining Strokes, his sounds crept into so many records and production values that it would blow your mind, and it stands to reason that a player who has cast such a long shadow would be honoured with a signature Strat. Based on his own 1985 ‘72 Reissue, the Hammond has a few tricks up its sleeve that aren’t just for fans of his all-conquering band. Built around a gloss-polyester-finished Alder body, this 70’s-headstocked Stratocaster has a modern C-profile Maple neck topped with a 7.25” radius Rosewood fingerboard, and is kept in check with a Synthetic Bone nut and full compliment of Fender Vintage F-Stamped tuners. There’s a bullet truss rod at the base of the headstock, and a ‘70s-style 3-bol Micro-Tilt neckplate on the back, which pairs perfectly with the parchment pickguard, knobs and switch tip to seal that ‘70s feel. To compound the essence of Hammonds’ own guitar, this signature model carries a set of custom Ceramic single-coils wired in his preferred formation. The 5-way switch starts with the Middle pickup, then the Bridge and Middle, then the Bridge, then the Bridge and Neck, and finally the Neck, offering not only a different setup from your conventional Strat but also a new way of looking at one of the most established designs in electric history.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.