- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
An unusual guitar for such a country player, the Music Man Albert Lee is one of Ernie Ball’s most individual creations. Designed with and for the blindingly chicken-picking legend, this pointed product is the result of much talking between Lee and the Ball family, with a spec list that would make your eyes wiggle. Built around a Southern Swamp Ash body and finished exclusively in Vintage Tobacco, the Albert Lee has a select Maple neck finished with a gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend. Home to 22 high-profile medium-width frets, it’s also fitted with a set of Schaller M6-IND locking tuners, which is pretty handy, as the bridge end features a Music Man vintage vibrato with hardened, bent-steel saddles. This pairing means you can go right to town and then some, safe in the knowledge that your tuning will behave exactly as you hoped. The pickups are no ordinary set, instead being a set of custom-wound Seymour Duncans wired through a 5-way lever selector with Music Man’s patented Silent Circuit, which prevents single-coil hum while preserving the single coil sound so important to Lee’s work. You also get a compensated nut for premium intonation stability, so if you’re looking for a single-coil equipped guitar with an enormous tonal scope and little of the resultant single coil hum so common in this design, come and check out this amazing instrument! Protected by a three year warranty with our clucking techs, this Music Man Albert Lee is available at Wunjos with a hard case as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.