- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Part of their Alternate Reality series, the Fender Powercaster is a ripping take on the offset shapes made famous by Leo’s likely labourers. Deliberately styled to rest somewhere between the Jazzmaster and the Jaguar, the Powercaster has one goal in mind, and that’s to make your verses sweet and your choruses detonate, so Fender have pulled out all the tricks to make that happen. Built around that smashing Alder body, the Powercaster has a C-profile roasted Maple neck topped with a Pau Ferro fingerboard. Nestled between Ebony and Rosewood in terms of its tone and behaviour, this 22 Medium-Jumbo-fret neck might feel a bit unusual at first, but that’s because it operates over a 24.75” scale. This guitar goes back to around 2010, after Fender’s Alex Perez took another look at the Jim Root Jazzmaster and John 5’s Telecaster, and decided to build something really potent. As a result, the Atomic bridge humbucker is an Alnico V full-fat pickup, paired perfectly with the neck MP-90, and the two are wired to a master Volume and Tone with the three-way toggle positioned in between them. Complete with Jazz Bass-style knobs, this guitar will back off beautifully, and the deep chime of the MP-90 and the taut, open roar of the Atomic is exactly what you need. A genuinely exciting instrument to behold, you can try it yourself in person at Wunjo Electric, some come down and do exactly that! Protected by a three-year warranty with our powerhouse techs, the Fender Powercaster is available at Wunjos with a deluxe gig bag.
|Pickup||Atomic Humbucking Pickup/MP-90 Soap Bar|
|Controls||Master Volume, Master Tone|
|Bridge L||Adjusto-matic bridge with stop tailpiece|
|Type L||Scale Length 24.75 inch|
|Round Neck||Modern C Neck Profile|
|Strings||Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.