- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
When you consider buying a musical instrument wit the word "deluxe' in the title you'll be hoping for one of two things: either it will look like something from the Lord Mayors show or it will have more added features than a cinema in Leicester Square. In the case of Fender's brand new American Elite Series basses (what used to be the Deluxe Series) they have kind of tried to tick both boxes. Reading through the blurb and the spec on Fender's website you could be forgiven if your eyes glazed over with the plethora of dazzling features with cool technical names such as the Posiflex graphite support rods or the HiMass Vintage bridge two of the highlights in a long list. Of course the standards for a Fender Deluxe are ever present: Noiseless pickups and oh what a set of Noiseless pickups. Now in their fourth generation these are stronger than ever and quieter than ever all at the same time. Then it has all been wired together in the usual interesting way all of which you can read about on the aforementioned Fender Website. We have the new American Elite Series Basses available new at Wunjo Bass all complete with hard cases and a two-year Wunjo Guarantee.
|Pickup(s)||Dual all-new fourth-generation Noiseless Jazz Bass single-coil pickups|
|Controls||Master Volume | Pan Pot | Treble Boost//Cut | Midrange Boost//Cut | Bass Boost//Cut | Active//Passive Switch|
|Bridge Material||4-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)|
|Product Type||American Elite Series Bass|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.