- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
When you are sitting with this bass guitar in your hands amongst the rows and rows of beautiful instruments that we have on sale here at Wunjo Bass you may well be struck by the feeling that it doesn't get much better than this. Jazz Basses are arguably already a work of perfection unless you really must have a five string in which case a five string Jazz will be your elixir. But what Fender have done with the Elite Series has taken even the Deluxe instruments to the next level let alone the standard Fender flagship. The new Elites seem to have that extra sheen that sparkle that makes them feel super special and they certainly are a progression from what has been before them. Take the Noiseless pickups now in their fourth generation. These are barnstorming pickups and coupled with the active circuitry that Fender have wired it all together with and there are many other technical features that are designed built and even named to make your mouth water. The Elite Jazz V is a formidable bass no question. Perfection? Now that is a question. Available new at Wunjo Bass centre complete with Fender factory hard case and a three-year warranty.
|Pickup||New 4th Generation Noiseless|
|Controls||Master Volume | Pan Pot | Treble Boost//Cut | Midrange Boost//Cut | Bass Boost//Cut | Active//Passive Switch|
|Bridge L||5-Saddle HiMass Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)|
|Tuners||Fender F Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Taper|
|Type L||American Elite Series Bass|
• CHRISTMAS DELIVERIES. To guarantee you receive your order in time for Christmas, please make sure you have purchased your item by the end of the day WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 19th. Some items may need to be ordered from suppliers before forwarding on, and we cannot guarantee these will arrive on time. Pleae contact us by email or instant chat to check before you buy. INNER LONDON DELIVERY ADDRESSES: It may be possible to deliver smaller items up to Christmas eve, but again, please check with us first before you order. COLLECT IN STORE: We are open up to around 3pm on Christmas Eve, then closed until December 27th.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.