- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The zingier end of the great workhorse, this Fender American Elite Thinline Telecaster builds on the tradition laid down by the famous '69 thinline. While the '72 is a little better known thanks to it's association with latter day acts like Red Fang, the '69 is the one if you want to be heard through any mix. This new version is a right scamp; built around a semi-hollow Ash body and finished in gloss Polyurethane, the Elite Thinline has a Maple neck - but no ordinary neck. Fender really pushed the boat out with this, so the shape changes from a Modern C to D profile as you move towards the sculpted heel. Housing 22 medium jumbo frets, this beautifully crafted piece is fitted with a set of Deluxe Cast/Sealed Locking short-posted tuners, and to keep your right hand safe and powerful, it's got a fancy bridge. The new Elite Suspension bridge gives better tone transfer, resulting in a Tele with even more poke, as if you needed it with the equipped 4th Generation Noiseless single coils. You even get the S-1 switch to take you between parallel and series wiring for additional wallop, a la the game-changing Baja. A monster guitar and no mistake, this is exactly what you need, so come and check it out! Protected by a three year warranty with our slender techs, the Fender American Elite Thinline Telecaster is available at Wunjos with an ABS Elite Molded Case as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Pickup(s)||New 4th Generation Noiseless|
|Controls||Master Volume (with S-1 Switch) Master No-Load Tone|
|Tuners||Deluxe Cast//Sealed Locking (all short posts)|
|Product Type||Semi-hollow body|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.