- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
More classic than Rome or Beethoven | the Fender American Original '50s Precision bass is a hardcore tribute to the bass that started it all. Since 1951 this bass has been on more recordings | in more rehearsal rooms and more stages than any other bass in human history | and as part of the new American Original series Fender has given the old bird a proper overhaul. That potent sprucing up includes a gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish so it ages like its grandaddy | over an Ash (in white blonde) or Alder (2-colour sunburst) body. With the strings anchored into a threaded-steel vintage-style bridge | the '50s Precision is primed to make full use of its Pure Vintage '58 Split Coil pickup | which has been given the period-correct treatment with enamel-coated coil wire and cloth-covered output wires | fibre bobbins and Alnico 5 magnets.The Thick C-profile Maple neck is finished in the same gloss nitro as the body | and is home to 20 vintage//tall frets. Replete with a bone nut and Pure Vintage reverse open-gear tuners | it looks and feels like a P-bass should; straight up | powerful | and reliable. Fender made sure that the body radii are bang on for the '50s so that everything is where it should be | so that you can get on with pummelling your audience with your pulverising bass work. A brilliant foundation for any band of any level | this is a proper bass | no messing! No protected by a thre
|Pickup(s)||Pure Vintage 58 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass|
|Controls||Master Volume | Master Tone|
|Bridge Material||4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles|
|Tuners||Pure Vintage Reverse Open-gear|
|Product Type||American Original Series Precision|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.