- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Replacing the American Vintage Series, the American Original 50's Stratocaster is a proper salute to the era-defining guitars of old. Specced up to high heaven and beautifully made, this working tribute to the most copied guitar in history is every bit the guitar its grandfather was. Released with a Maple neck and fingerboard only as per the originals, the soft-V profile has a 9.5/" radius for playability, and houses 21 vintage//tall frets for your fingers to dance across. At the business end, a bone nut and Pure Vintage Fender Deluxe tuners keep your strings from migrating, and the 6-point trem will let you wobble without a care in the world. On the white blonde version, the body is Ash, switching to Alder for the 2-tone sunburst and Aztec Gold finishes. Speaking of switching, the pickups in this piece are very serious; a set of Pure Vintage '59 single coils. Fender went right downtown for these - they've got Formvar-coated coil wire, clothe-covered output wires, fiber bobbins and alnico 5 magnets, so you get that succulent vintage tone you're expecting. Wired in that time honoured classic manner with a master volume and two tones, this boss cat has a 1-ply eggshell guard for that extra dash of the old world, so you'll the bees' knees! Now protected with a three year warranty by our expert, chumly techs, the Fender American Original 50's Stratocaster is now available at Wunjos. Three-year warranty included.
|Pickup||Pure Vintage 59 Single-Coil Strat|
|Controls||Master Volume | Tone 1. (Neck//Middle Pickups) | Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)|
|Bridge L||Pure Vintage 6-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo|
|Tuners||Pure Vintage Single Line Fender Deluxe|
|Type L||American Original Series Stratocaster|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.