- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Treading in the footsteps of the big daddy, the Fender American Original '50s Telecaster is part of the line replacing the American Vintage series. Fender is going all out on these models, and if you don't believe me, I'll let the specs speak for themselves! Built around a gloss nitrocellulose lacquer-finished Ash body, the Original 50's Tele starts right with a vintage-style through-body strung brass saddled bridge for proper power. Packed into that body are two Pure Vintage '52 single coil pickups - Fender has gone as period-correct on these as possible, so they've got enamel-coated coil wire, cloth-covered output wires, fiber bobbins and Alnico 3 magnets. They even went as far as ensuring the steel baseplates are copper plated, in addition to flush-mounting the pole pieces. The pickguard is single-ply Black Phenolic rather than plastic so the vintage radii-correct body looks the proper business. The 50s was the era of big necks, and accordingly this Original '50s Tele has an all-Maple 1952 U shape with a 9.5/" radius for extra playability. Housing 21 vintage//tall frets, it's finished in gloss Nitro and topped with a bone nut and Pure Vintage Fender Deluxe tuners to keep you twanging and banging! Now protected by a three year warranty with our taut, efficient techs, the Fender American Original '50s Telecaster is available at Wunjos with a Vintage-Style hardcase as standard. Please email for any enquiries. Three-year warranty included.
|Pickup||Pure Vintage 52 single coil|
|Controls||Volume and Tone|
|Bridge L||Three-saddle string-through-body|
|Tuners||Pure Vintage Fender Deluxe|
|Type L||American Original Series|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.