- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Building on a true underground classic, the Fender American Original '60s Jazzmaster is part of the new line that's replacing the American Vintage series. Rendered in one of it's most excellent finishes to date, the Original '60s comes in 3-colour sunburst, Olympic White and a truly spiffing Ocean Turquoise. Fender has taken immense pride in this range with some serious speccing, so here comes the science! Built around a gloss Nitro lacquer-finished Alder body, this version of the Jazzmaster sports a pair of aged white witch hat knobs for the master volume and tone of the lead circuit; on the far side of that tortoiseshell scratchplate lives the famous rhythm circuit for switching the pickups into series, controlled by its own master volume and tone wheels. Given that Fender even went for vintage-correct body radii on this, it won't surprise you that the pickups have been very carefully assembled, and indeed they have. A pair of wax-potted Pure Vintage '65 sing coils, they've been granted enamel-coated coil wire, cloth-covered output wires, fiber bobbins and Alnico 5 magnets, right through to the flush pole pieces. The Maple neck is a mid '60s C profile topped with a round-lamintated Rosewood fingerboard housing 21 vintage//tall frets. The strings are fed through a bone nut to a set of Pure Vintage Fender Deluxe tuners so you can get stuck into that legendary floating trem all you like. Three-year warranty included.
|Pickup(s)||Pure Vintage 65 Single-Coil Jazzmaster|
|Controls||Lead Circuit: Volume | Tone. Rhythm Circuit: Volume | Tone|
|Bridge Material||Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Push-In Tremolo Arm|
|Tuners||Pure Vintage Single Line Fender Deluxe|
|Product Type||American Original Series Jazzmaster|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.