- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The brick from which the house of bass is built | the P gets a fearsome tribute in the shape of the Fender American Original '60s Precision Bass. Part of the new American Original line | Fender has gone all the way to town with these and specced them right out | no mistake. Finished in gloss nitrocellulose lacquer | the Alder body will breathe and age just like its grandparents | with Fender ensuring that correct body radii have been used so it feels the way it should. Anchored in a vintage style threaded-steel bridge | the strings pass over a very serious pickup; the Pure Vintage '63 Split Coil has enamel-coated coil wire and cloth-covered output wires | completed with fibre bobbins and Alnico 5 magnets and wired to the classic master volume and tone knobs. Finished in the same gloss nitro as the body | the 1963 C-profile Maple neck is topped with a Round-Laminate fingerboard housing 20 vintage//tall frets and inlaid with some spiffy clay dots. Headed up with a set of Pure Vintage Reverse open-gear tuners and a bone nut | it'll fit into your hand like a glove inside a slightly larger glove so you can get down as low as you like. Available in 3-colour sunburst | Lake Placid blue and Olympic white | this greatest hits of an era where the P was laying down the law is a banging instrument for whatever music you make | so get down and check it out! No protected by a three year warranty with our s
|Pickup(s)||Pure Vintage 63 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass|
|Controls||Master Volume | Master Tone|
|Bridge Material||4-Saddle Vintage Style with Threaded Steel Saddles|
|Tuners||Pure Vintage Reverse Open-gear|
|Product Type||American Original Series Precision|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.