- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
As part of the replacement line for the American Vintage Series, the Fender American Original 60's Stratocaster has big shoes to fill. Luckily it's got some big feet, thanks in no small part to the Big F's dedication to period-correctness. With so many players going nuts for the sounds of old Strats, Fender decided to reward this retroactive devotion with some serious attention to detail. That means that this Alder-bodied cultural icon gets gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish so it'll age like its forbears, and a whole host of Pure Vintage parts. The trem and tuners both fall into this camp, the latter being Fender Deluxe efforts, but the pickups are the heavy business. Fender have wax-potted these '65 Gray Bottom single coils and fitted them with enamel-coated coil wire and cloth-covered output wires, fibre bobbins and Alnico 5 magnets to ensure the most vintage sound. If you thought this was all modern with fancy pickups, think again; the Thick C profile Maple neck is topped with a period-correct Round-Laminate Rosewood fingerboard which houses 21 vintage//tall frets, culminating in a bone nut and finished in the same gloss nitrocellulose lacquer used for the body. Fender even go as far as to ensure the correct body radii for the '60s era, so it sounds *and* feels the right way. Three-year warranty included.
|Pickup||Pure Vintage 65 Gray-Bottom Single-Coil Strat|
|Controls||Master Volume | Tone 1. (Neck//Middle Pickups) | Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)|
|Bridge L||Pure Vintage 6-Saddle Synchronized Tremolo|
|Tuners||Pure Vintage Single Line Fender Deluxe|
|Type L||American Original Series Stratocaster|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.