- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Bursting onto the scene like an exploding horse is the Fender Performer Mustang Penny. A brand new thoroughbred that flies the Mustang flag rather proudly, the Penny isn’t just a new colour for the world’s premier short-scale guitar, but a hot-rod rebuild for today’s tonally demanding players. Built around that spiffy Alder body, the Penny has a whole new outlook, starting with that neck. A satin-finished modern C-shape Maple affair, it’s topped with a Rosewood fingerboard that’s home to 22 Jumbo frets, so you can enjoy the joys of full-chord bending. The late ‘60s/’70s big headstock is a nice addition, and comes furnished with a set of ClassicGear 18:1-ratio tuners for old-school looks and latter-day stability. Fender would never stop there though, and indeed the Penny gets a new set of hand-wound Yosemite pickups, wired through a three-way toggle, master Volume and Tone. That’s not any old set of pots either, as the Greasebucket circuit is now standard across the Performer series. This means your treble doesn’t drop as you back off your volume, in addition to more cut and better presence when it comes to driven and clean tones. The eternally entertaining vibrato is in its proper place, with improved stability thanks to those ace tuners, so you can get slashing away without a care in the world. Righteous! Protected by a three-year warranty with our equine techs, the Fender Performer Mustang is available at Wunjos with a hard case as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Performer Series|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.