- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
With much fanfare and clanging of bells, allow us to show you the Fender Professional Series! Replacing the 30-year-old American Standard series, these new instruments are updates on the classics that are loved the world over. This alder-bodied, maple-necked titan comes with everything that you'd expect from an instrument that has been on more records than you can shake a metaphorical stick at. Fender's Michael-Bump-designed V Mod pickups are mounted firmly into the body and married to that thoroughly tested Vol/Vol/Tone configuration we've all come to love. Fenders' ubiquitous 34/" scale neck is back, with a bone nut as standard, and the narrow-tall frets are tidily fitted to the maple or rosewood fingerboard of your choice. New appointments like the mint-green guard and through/toploaded HiMass bridge are grand additions, and the low-mass and tapered tuning pegs keep the whole thing nice and stable. The neck is now reinforced with Posiflex graphite rods, which are the same ones they use on the Mir space station, which is completely true. The good news rolls on as the Jazz is available as a 5-string AND a fretless, so come on. In this post-truth era, nothing is more true than the fact that the Fender American Professional Series Jazz Bass comes with an Elite Moulded hard case and 3 years of servicing as standard. Pictured in three-tone sunburst.
|Bridge L||4-Saddle HiMass_ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)|
|Type L||American Professional Series Bass|
• FINANCE: Finance will be available in store from August 20th 2018. We are also in the process of implementing this here on the website. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance.
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.