- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Beloved of players who like making a proper old racket, the Jaguar is a serious guitar for players who like to push their incisive sound somewhere else. Introduced in 1962 and bristling with controls, its bolt-on short scale neck (24/") was designed for seriously getting about, being shorter than any Gibson. Picked up by a lot of punk, art-rock, noise and hard indie players, the Jaguar slid back into the limelight because it was cool, and cool always finds a way. This update shares much with the Jazzmaster, in that the Michael Frank-designed V Mod Single Coils are present and correct, it has a Deep C neck profile, Mustang saddles on the bridge, a screw-in trem arm, and a re-designed internal circuit that increases treble when the volume is backed off. Now available from stock with a maple neck//fingerboard and larger 70's style headstock, this is a Jag for all players. Score! The Fender American Professional Jag comes with a hard case and 3 years of servicing//setups as standard. Please call for availability.
|Pickup||V-Mod Single-Coil Jaguar|
|Controls||Master Volume with Treble-Bleed | Master Tone|
|Bridge L||9.5 inch Radius Jazzmaster//Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo Arm|
|Tuners||Fender Standard Cast//Sealed Staggered|
|Type L||American Professional Series|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.