- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
One of the few guitars everyone at Wunjos thinks is truly cool, the Jazzmaster was originally designed with just that in mind _ jazz. In truth, it's been the go-to instrument for players like J. Mascis, Nels Cline, Troy Van Leuwen, Kevin Shields, Thurston Moore, and Tom Verlaine, who exists purely to explain why we need this remarkable offset. This new and improved version has a Bone nut, screw-in trem arm, new saddles off the Mustang, and augmentations to the circuitry. These internal changes keep the treble present as the volume reduced, something that is all-too-uncommon on most guitars. Michael Frank has designed these new V Mod pickups, which have been overwound for more power and depth than in previous Jazzmasters. The neck profile, too, is new, a Deep C with more mass than previously, it's topped by narrow//tall frets for extra bending, and for the first time, the Jazzmaster can be purchased from stock with a maple neck and fingerboard! Get in. The Fender Pro Series Jazzmaster comes with a hard case and 3 years of servicing//setups as standard. Please call for availability.
|Pickup(s)||V-Mod Single-Coil Jazzmaster|
|Controls||Master Volume with Treble-Bleed | Master Tone|
|Bridge Material||9.5 inch Radius Jazzmaster//Jaguar Bridge with Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button and Screw-in Tremolo Arm|
|Tuners||Fender Standard Cast//Sealed Staggered|
|Product Type||American Professional Series|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.