- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Stop me if you've heard of this: the Strat? Some guy called James Hendrix played one, so did that Clapton, Steven Vaughan and a few hundred thousand other guitarists, so it must be pretty good. This, the Professional, replaces Fender's 30-year-strong Standard series, with some key changes to this well-established leviathan. Bone nut? Yes. Tim Shaw-designed pickups? Well, of course. Pop-in trem arm for added peace of mind, ease of use and reliability? As if they wouldn't. Even the circuitry gets the doctor in, with the new design preventing the treble from getting lost as you back the volume off. Little details make a serious difference! The Deep C neck profile is a new addition, gently easing you along the way to even greater playing enjoyment (with rosewood and maple represented), and the new colours will make you look very smart indeed. Present and correct in every way a Strat should be, this is what you need, no messing. The Fender American Professional Series Stratocaster comes with an Elite Moulded hard case and 3 years of servicing as standard. Pictured in three stone sunburst and Olympic White.
|Pickup||V-Mod Single-Coil Strat|
|Controls||Master Volume with Treble-Bleed | Tone 1. (Neck Pickup) | Tone 2. (Bridge and Middle Pickups)|
|Bridge L||2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles and Pop-In Tremolo Arm|
|Tuners||Fender Standard Cast//Sealed Staggered|
|Type L||American Professional Series|
• CHRISTMAS DELIVERIES. To guarantee you receive your order in time for Christmas, please make sure you have purchased your item by the end of the day WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 19th. Some items may need to be ordered from suppliers before forwarding on, and we cannot guarantee these will arrive on time. Pleae contact us by email or instant chat to check before you buy. INNER LONDON DELIVERY ADDRESSES: It may be possible to deliver smaller items up to Christmas eve, but again, please check with us first before you order. COLLECT IN STORE: We are open up to around 3pm on Christmas Eve, then closed until December 27th.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.