- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
James Burton, Merle Haggard, Joe Strummer, Jim Root, John 5, Richie Kotzen and Brad Paisley. A rather disparate collection of guitarists, one might surmise. But wait! Telecaster players to a man. Replacing the American Standard Series after 30 years, the Professional isn't messing about. This new old girl has been given quite the overhaul by the lads and lassies at Fender, and is specced right up. Tim Shaw designed V-Mod single coils, new cut-down ashtray bridge with brass barrel saddles, new neck profile (a Deep C), new bone nut, new hard case, and a new circuit that keeps your top end in play when backing off the volume for clean tones. Super stuff, but this is still that classic Telecaster, peeling riffs, chops and chords and tougher than a strung-up Roman road. With a BiFlex truss rod, 2 fingerboards and 9 whole colours to choose from, Fender isn't playing about with this - they're being professional. The Fender American Professional Series Telecaster comes with an Elite Moulded hard case and 3 years of servicing as standard. Pictured in Blonde and Mystic Seafoam (oooooh!)
|Pickup(s)||V-Mod Single-Coil Telecaster|
|Controls||Master Volume with Treble-Bleed | Master Tone|
|Bridge Material||3-Saddle | Strings-Through-Body Tele with Compensated Brass Saddles | 6 screw mounting with removable modern|
|Tuners||Fender Standard Cast//Sealed Staggered|
|Product Type||American Professional Series|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.