- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Elektron's original Analog Four was quite a popular piece of equipment, and rightly so. Functional, handsome, and equipped with Overbridge for maximum manipulation, it was a grand old tabletop synth, and many were drawn to it. However, the players who have the best headphones need more, and indeed, Elektron have a new version of this machine. The MkII has been given something of a bump, with reworked analog circuitry for even deeper bass, better overdrive, a bigger OLED screen, back-lit buttons, hi-res encoders, dedicated buttons to prevent excessive menu-diving, stereo outputs for each voice, expression controls, upgraded bandwidth for Overbridge, not to mention a larger, aluminium enclosure. Connectivity has you covered, with the obligatory headphone out, two ¼" impedance balanced main outputs, four ¼" CV/Gate outputs, MIDI I/O/Thru, and a USB High Speed port are fully at your disposal, so you can get crafting those meaty lines without delay! The Elektron Analog Four MkII is available at Wunjos with a years' warranty. Please call for availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.