- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
But dude, I hear you cry, what if I want my synth to come from Sweden? Simmer down, I say, I have just the thing, and from some quality cats. Really, you say. Yes, I reply, with slight derision, here it is. Elektron have produced a synth designed to sit right at the core of your setup, an extremely rugged, capable machine that will sort you right out. This, the Analog Keys, is just that; 37 velocity-sensitive, aftertouch-enabled keys await your anxious prodding, with a backlit LCD screen clearly stating which sound you're going to be mangling next. Equipped with something called 'Supervoid Reverb', which can dismantle the sun, the fully-analogue Analog Keys has two analogue oscillators, AM and Sync modes, a 4-pole lowpass ladder filter and 2-pole multi-mode filter, and up to 4 notes of polyphony, multitimbrality, and unison playback, and that's before we've even remotely scratched the surface of this thing. Furnished with a 64-step sequencer, this Swedish titan contains 4096 sounds _ without the inclusion of the Drive Sound Library _ and has plenty of connective capability. MIDI I/O/Thru, two _" impedance balanced main outs, four _" stereo separate track audio out jacks, a _" stereo headphone jack and a USB 2.0 port, with an additional cascade of accoutrements like an assignable X/Y joystick. Armed like General Grievous (who had multiple arms, making him pretty handy), the Elektron Analog Keys is available
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.