- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Although standing in front of a big amp is a fun, soul-touching experience, everyone loves a drum machine. This is because you don't have to be in an aircraft hangar to enjoy it, and also because it informs you, makes you think about other parts, and lets you build your songs differently. If you're into this, and fancy taking it a bit seriously, here is the correct tool for the job. Touted by its creators as 'the most complete analog drum machine and sampler there is, the Analog Rytm MkII is a fairly comprehensive old chap, with a large OLED screen letting you know exactly what you're fiddling with at any given time. The buttons are backlit, and rated for 50 million presses, so you can bang away without worrying about the durability of the unit, which is just as well, brimmed as it is with treasure. Its Overbridge has higher bandwidth, there are more dedicated buttons to save you from menu excursions, you get expression/CV inputs for external control, and naturally, as far as connectivity is concerned, Elektron have got you. There are two ¼" impedance balanced main outputs, eight ¼" impedance balanced mono voice outputs, two ¼" balanced sampling inputs, MIDI I/O/Thru, a high-speed USB port, an open fire, horse brasses, you name it. A superb tool and backwards compatible with the Mk1, the Elektron Analog Rytm MkII is available at Wunjos with a years' warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.