- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
A current favourite of a lot of pedal demo guys on YouTube, the Avalanche Run builds on the current success of the Dispatch Master, one of Earthquaker's most popular units. A reverb and delay in one, the Dispatch Master is a great tool for overall ambience, without having to run two units. This bigger-brother version expands on the idea, with tap tempo, and reverse, normal, and swell modes now available. Reverse runs the delay backwards, with the reverb going forwards, for some new and groovy sounds. In addition, the expression jack can be assigned to one of six different controls, and give the player the option to fade from forward to reverse delay (!), as well as being able to run in true bypass mode or buffered mode, which means you can use trails, and swirl a slowly degrading loop of percolating delay around you, like a cloak or something. The tap tempo button also allows for self-oscillation, and the option of flicking from reverse to normal and back again. Loopy! The Earthquaker Avalanche Run is available at Wunjos with a years warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
|Gig Bag or Hard Case||117mm x 94mm x 57mm|
|Power Supply||No battery option|
|P S U||Standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel (Sold separately)|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.