- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Rocktron’s Banshee Talk box is a unique device that provides the ability to let your music do the “talking”. Words and phrases that you speak or sing while playing your guitar or keyboard will flow from your mouth, through the Banshee, out the Banshee tubing, into your microphone, and finally, out your amplification!
The Banshee Talk Box contains its own internal preamp, amplifier, and horn driver. Simply plug into the Banshee like you would any common stomp box, and run the provided tubing up along your microphone stand and into your mouth. The rest is up to your imagination as you create the most incredible sounds from your instrument. The talk box has added awesome creative aspects to many recordings (and performances) for years.
The Banshee’s preamp section features controls for gain, tone and output level. A wide range of clean and dirty preamp tones are possible with plenty of saturation for those who desire an abundance of gain. Not only does the Banshee scream in the talkbox mode, but Rocktron has also included an extra jack for hookup with an extension pedal speaker. Plugging a speaker cabinet to this output turns your pedal board into a practice setup with enough volume to do some serious cranking!
• FINANCE: Finance will be available in store from August 20th 2018. We are also in the process of implementing this here on the website. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on how to buy with finance.
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.