- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
It is very common for shops to say 'this is one of our favourite effects' and not really mean it, but we don't mess down here. Many arguments have raged over effects at Wunjos, particularly over the thorny overdrive question, but little argument has been made about this, one of the very, very few effects that everyone agrees on. The Bass version of the ever-popular keyboard-irritant that is the Micro Synth has a trigger and filter sweep range just for the bass, but to try and pin this unit down to one thing would be both futile and silly. Capable of massive throbs, honked-out stabs, sounds so funky you have to get a lawyer and the octave generating capabilities, this is truly a pedal that will constantly surprise you, but always in a positive way. It's easy to make effects that sound mental, but after the first 5 minutes most players don't know what to do with them. This will make you think differently about your parts, your rhythms, your place in the song structure, and is worth every god-damn penny. The EHX Bass Micro Synth is available at Wunjos with a years' warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
|Gig Bag or Hard Case||146mm x 121mm x 64mm|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.