- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The joy of running a small amp extremely hard is one of guitar's greatest experiences. Anything under 10 watts has huge scope to be thrashed within an inch of its life, resulting in huge, but not blindingly loud, tones. While modern classics like the Blues Junior are aimed at players from blues and indieists to hard country players, Fender has never been one for building scorching, paint-peeling rock and metal machines, until now. A 7 watt, single valve combo, the Bassbreaker 007 is designed with the hairier members of the musical community in mind, which is a great thing. Small enough to carry but loud enough to mic for a gig, this combo has a single 10" Celestion Ten Thirty speaker with a line out for recording and a treble boost which can be activated remotely with an optional footswith. A bold, hard-nosed wee thing, I can you from personal experience that this can be an extremely aggressive little amp, and it's pleasingly loud! The Fender Bassbreaker 007 is available at Wunjos with a years' warranty as standard. Please call for availability.
|Controls||Treble Boost, Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master|
|Audio Outputs||Line Out for Recording|
|Wattage||7-watt combo amplifier|
|Speakers||Single 10 inch 8-ohm Celestion Ten 30 speaker|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.