- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Big wide cleans has always been the order of the day in Leoland, or it was until the arrival of the Fender Bassbreaker 15 Combo. An axe-swinging hairy lunatic of an amp, it wasn’t designed to give you glass-like crystalline shimmer, but instead to have your back in a scrap. An extremely handsome amp, finished as it is in gray tweed, the Bassbreaker 15 is the fighting cousin of the Blues Junior, with slightly less grace but more adaptability. Built around a 12” Celestion G12V-70 speaker, the Bassbreaker is powered by three 12AX7s in the preamp stage and two EL84s in the power amp. But the Breaker has a couple of extra tricks up its sleeve. As standard, it’s got an XLR out with ground lift, meaning that you can run all of its valve juice directly into your soundcard without micing. Not only that, but if you’re needing to record in silence, it’s even got a Mute switch to turn off the internal speaker while allowing the signal to reach your DAW. Eee! The EQ gets a boost as well - next to the traditional 3 band there’s a Bright switch for more top end, and instead of the Volume/Master combo you get on other setups like this, the Breaker has a Gain and Master. This is important, because the Structure knob increases the drive on tap from Low to Mid to High, and when Fender say ‘High’ here, that’s exactly what they mean. An absolute riot to play through with hot guitars, the Bassbreaker is a must if you like your tones on the fierce side but also live in a house. Protected by a years warranty with our hirsute techs, the Fender Bassbreaker 15 Combo is available at Wunjos now. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Controls||Bright Switch, Gain, Structure, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master, Reverb|
|Audio Inputs||1 Instrument Input|
|Audio Outputs||XLR Emulated Line Out with Ground Lift|
|Speakers||Single 12 inch 8-ohm Celestion V-Type speaker|
|Channels||One - (with Selectable Gain Structure)|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.