- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
So you want to know about the new Yamaha BB235? Well let me tell you, it's a good-looking thing. Yamaha have a history of building perilously reliable instruments, and this one could clad your house. The BB range goes back a long way, and the builders of all things know there's a serious legacy to fulfil. Accordingly, the BB235 is an Alder-bodied, gloss finished charmer in a whole variety of immense colours. Fitted with Yamaha's own VSC3b and VSP3n ceramic pickups, this hot hammer is primed to do some heavy lifting. Wired through two independent volumes and a master tone, the BB235 has a vintage style bridge to anchor everything thoroughly, which is just as well as you'll be playing it to death! The neck is Maple and topped with a Rosewood fingerboard, headed off with a Urea nut and a set of lightweight open-gear machine-heads. If you want a bass that will balance beautifully and be tougher than the universe, you're looking it! Beyond classic, this bass will keep you kicking bottoms for years and years, so get down and check it out. Now protected by a three year warranty with our classic, future techs, the Yamaha BB235 is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Yamaha BB Series Bass|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.