- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Fresh out of the packet, the Yamaha BB435 is a brand new beast from the great builders. Yammie's BB legacy goes back a long way, and if Billy Sheehan were writing this caption he'd tell you how sick and rad they were but he's not and I am so here are the facts. Built around an Alder body the 34" scale BB435 has a few surprises up its sleeve. First is the bridge - through-body strung to lessen the break angle. Second is the miter neck join, a staggered 6-bolt construction that means your neck is staying right where it is, no questions asked. That neck is a 5-piece Maple/Mahogany number finish in poly satin topped with a Rosewood fingerboard, housing 21 medium frets. Culminating in a GraphTech nut and a set of lightweight open-gear machine heads, this bass is ready for the heavy action. Fitted with Yamaha's VSC5b and VSP5n pickups replete with Alnico 5 magnets, the BB435 is wired to 2 independent volumes and a master tone, so you can get familiar and start punishing immediately. Beyond classic, this half-plate hero is just what you need to stand out and stand tall, so come down and check it out! Now protected by a three year warranty with our slick, thick techs, the Yamaha BB435 is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard. Please email via the form below for more information and availability.
|Product Type||Yamaha BB Series Bass|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.