- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
The great builders have a pretty serious bass legacy, so this new Yamaha BBP34 has heavy ancestry. The original BB's were the go-to bass in the 1980s, and Yamaha understands that when players pick up their instruments they're expecting bomb-proof build quality, robust tones and unimpeachable reliability. Well, the BBP34 has a 6-bolt Miter neck joint holding the neck in place for a start, and the neck itself is a slim 5-piece made from Maple and Mahogany. That devotion to lamination extends to the body, where you'll find an Alder top and back with a hard Maple centre. This gives a stronger body, as well as better tone transfer between the wood and the parts. Speaking of those parts, Yamaha haven't messed about, fitting this handsome piece with a pair of YGD Alnico P/J V7 pickups. Wired through independent Volume controls with a master Tone, they've been designed to work with the Alder/Maple/Alder construction to give an earthy, well-defined sound. The bridge is no slouch either, incorporating diagonal thru-body stringing; this relaxed angle aids transfer of the vibrations through the wood as well as greatly reducing the chance of string breakage. This magnificent piece gives the option of back-loading as well, so if you're keen to do it that way, go nuts! Protected by a three year warranty with our back-loaded techs, the Yamaha BBP34 Bass is available at Wunjos with a gig bag as standard.
|Product Type||Yamaha BB Series Bass|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance is available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £200 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the UK. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.