- Total £229.00
Please fill out the form below to ask us any questions.
Are you a head banger? Are you a fan of science and science based sit-coms? Do you like your big things to be quite small? Are you looking for the perfect bass amp? If you answered yes to all these questions, (or even just one or two of them), then look no further, for you have found your heaven in the shape of the Mark Bass Big Bang Head. This is like when you go for an Indian and you choose something from the 'Chef's Specials' menu. Mark Bass do indeed call the range of amps of which this one is a part the 'Special Heads'. The Big Bang is, as the name suggests, quite a powerful amplifier for something you can hold in the palm of your hand. It develops 500 (yes, five hundred) watts of power through its solid state digital pre-amp yet only tips the scales at a shade over 2kg. That's lighter than your laptop! It has a comprehensive list of features including full EQ, Line in and Out, a headphone out with line level control, and a foot-switchable digital filter section and mute control. It's an amazing little amp, and hooked up to a Mark Bass cabinet, well, it's a scary proposition. Ideal for studio and stage, the Big Bang is available new from Wunjo Bass.
|Product Type||Bass Head Amp|
|Power Amp||500W RMS @ 4 ohm, 300W RMS @ 8 ohm|
|Frequency Range||40 Hz to 20 kHz|
• FINANCE: 0% Finance will soon be available in store and online. Please contact us via live chat, email or phone for more info on finance at Wunjo, or click this link: 0% Finance Info
• Standard Delivery is 1 to 2 working days for all orders placed before 3pm (where 'In Stock. Next Day Delivery...' message is displayed). Delivery is free on all orders over £99 (UK only).
• Where delivery message reads 'Available from Supplier..." this means the item is not in stock with us but can be ordered and delivered to you within the stated time frame.
• We offer a premium delivery service guaranteed before 12pm the next working day. We can sometimes offer a Saturday delivery service.
• You have the option to 'Click and Collect' from our Denmark Street shops. Please select at checkout when prompted. We do not charge for storage up to 45 days after purchase. (**GIFT VOUCHERS, please always select this option when purchasing gift vouchers, we'll send you the voucher as a PDF by email).
• We use DPD, DHL and UPS for shipping the vast majority of our larger items (guitars, keyboards, etc), and the Royal Mail for smaller items (accessories, effects pedals, smaller instruments and synths).
• For customers with inner London postcodes, we can sometimes offer a same-day delivery service with BRISQQ. Please email for further information.
• International Shipping: We ship worldwide. We use UPS for shipping all items to the EU and the rest of the world. Please contact us by email for a precise quote.
• CITES: Some items containing Rosewood and Bubinga will require a CITES permit if being shipped outside of the EU. This adds an additional cost of £59 to the shipping charge. Please email for further information if you think an item you are considering contains wood that requires a certificate.